-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I Want To Try Something A Little Different!!

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 22:09:47 -0700

Hi Gratchie,
Here is one program;
http://www.ranish.com/part/
Ranish Partition Manager is a boot manager and hard disk
partitioner.
It gives users high level of control for running multiple
operating systems,
such as Windows 98/NT/XP, Linux, FreeDOS, and FreeBSD on a single
disk.
The latest version could create, copy, move, and resize up to 32
primary and extended partitions.
There are, also, included command line interface similar to gdisk
and a simulation version that works with the large files instead
of messing with the real disks.
~~~~

Here is another good site for explaing the processes of
patitioning;
http://www.newlogic.co.uk/kbase/fdisk/page1.htm
~~~~

Remember to backup all data in case something goes wrong.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org

On 07/07/2002 at 12:58 PM gratchie wrote:

hi mike,

ok, i will repartition my drive, but do you know any software for=
 me
to be able to repartition my drive, i prefer freewares coz i dont=

have enough money to buy partition magic. thanks

gratchie