-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HD Companies slight drift OT

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:40:19 -0400

LOL then I always knock on my forehead!!
I've had 2 computers with power supplies that went - current one and the old
e-machine - that basically burned the computer - we were able to salvage the
hard drive though. It wasn't the original e-machine hard drive  - my son is
still using it in his computer. I think it is a Maxtor - and the one I use now
is a Maxtor - Of course, like Rick says - now, I'll be waiting for it to die!!
and I am just a novice - buy the one on sale that I can afford. Back then, I
didn't even realize that hard drives had speeds....
CrisS