-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HD Companies :VSMail mx2

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:19:01 -0400

Thanks!!! LOL well - I know I have an assortment of burned cd's that I've no
idea what I've saved to them! Well - that's not entirely true. I did
screenshots of what is on them in Windows Explorer - so I have that all printed
out - it's just that the cd's are all sort of in  a hodge podge!!
I guess if I crashed - things I would want backed up are my favorites - I
always think I want my e-mail backed up, but I never do, and when I do take
some from OE to my folder on my other drive, I never end up looking at it again
and can never find what I wanted - I really need an organizer - or a way to
organize - or the time and ambition to sit here and do it!

so - another stupid question - if you do these ghost things - what are you
ghosting them to? a cd? Where does your WinBackup back up the information to? I
just keep thinking I am on borrowed time. I've never had a computer last this
long!!
crisS