-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HD Companies :VSMail mx2

  • From: James LaBorde <jlaborde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:36:51 -0700

Cris,

With these drives I have been lucky enough to be on a network.  I simply
copied all important data files to a secure location on the network and then
when I had a new drive in place, I was able to copy the data on to it.
Basically what you need to do is back up anything that is important and
can't be replaced.  In our case, although we had a nightly back up of the
data, the user had done extensive work on it and wanted to save the work.

James