-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GOING IN CIRCLES

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 09:41:48 +1200

Hi, James,

Sorry you've been having a bit of a problem with s pam.  My ISP deals
with s pam and I get none, repeat none. My isp (IHUG)  has been
operating in OZ for a few years now, and at the moment is undergoing a
merger with iinet, which is an Aussie company. Now here's the point -
IHUG here do virus filtering and s pam interception *free* of charge, so
you might care to check over there to see if they offer the same
service. Might be worth comsidering a change.

Glad things have settled down for you.

Regards,

Rick H
BTW  I find Mozilla very similar to Netscape which since v6 I have not
liked much. Mozilla is OK, and has a mail client.