-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GOING IN CIRCLES

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:52:36 -0400

I'm a great fan of Poco......been using it for about two years.
There's so much power in it....I still learn things.
  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Tuesday, 9/30/2003, @ 6:52:00 PM EST

If you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. March down there
and turn it on yourself.