-=PCTechTalk=- GOING IN CIRCLES

  • From: James Macmillan <james711@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tech help <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:47:56 -0700

Hi Folks, downloaded spam inspector, long story, no emails not even
spam, lost outlook express &internet explorer, could not download a new
version, said it was already installed, where?????? could not locate it
I run xp went everywhere looking for it
so last resort installed  netscape 7.02 and must admit I am delighted
with it,  though guess I must be the only one on this list using it I
suppose?????  not going back to outlook express etc
kind regards James Sydney Australia
ps even my isp is running better no disconnection's with idle time etc