-=PCTechTalk=- Re: G-Man or Any who Know ..

  • From: "*Çõ$mï¢*" <Cosmic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:12:59 -0400

 Thanx Tons David; that was the link I was reading earlier and all .. Just
wasn't 100% positive that was the right one .. I was messing around w\ the
practice tests and all .. I seem to have a firm footing and grasp But the
windows 2000 questions stumped me at times lol So I know I will have to wait
till I get my PC here so I can at least try and bone-up a little .. Again
thanx ;)
David Weaver wrote: CompTIA is who administers the A+ and Net+
certifications. http://comptia.org[1] can tell you everything about the test
where to test etc. Just fyi off the top of my head: 1. The test is
adapative,so your test could be short or extremely long depending on how you
answer the tough questions. 2. The test automatically stops once you can no
longer pass the section you are currently testing in. 3. You can take both
sections at once or do them on different days. 4. Even if you know how to
accomplish a task, if it's not their way it's the wrong way. So pay close
attention to how they tell you to accomplish something. On a personal note,
there are a lot of people with A+ certifications out there that know
nothing,so don't be surprised if a potential employer asks for verification
of your actual skills or other certifications also. The good thing about A+
and Net+ is that both Microsoft and Novell accepts these certification in
place of some of their own when pursuing their certifications. So you can
actually save quite a bit of money by taking and passing these two
certification if you plan to go further. *&Ccedil;&otilde;$m&iuml;&cent;*
wrote: A+ certification; where and how can I take the test or get info on it
.. I have searched google and all and am not sure if this is the right info
.. Just want to cover my bases before I rush into something ..
PCTableTalk off-topic group, send a blank email to:
pctabletalk+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[6]
PCTableTalk off-topic group, send a blank email to:
pctabletalk+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[11]