-=PCTechTalk=- Re: G-Man or Any who Know ..

  • From: "*Çõ$mï¢*" <Cosmic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:12:19 -0400

Thanx .. Will do if I can get this dinosaur to work LoL It's so difficult
nothaving my own PC :p I should have bought a laptop lol

Roger wrote: You might take a look here?
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.mspx[1] ------------ -----
Original Message ----- From: ""*&Ccedil;&otilde;$m&iuml;&cent;*""
<Cosmic@xxxxxxxxxxx>[2] To: "!!~*G's Tech*~!!" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[3]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 9:17 AM Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- G-Man or
Any who Know .. A+ certification; where and how can I take the test or get
info on it .. I have searched google and all and am not sure if this is the
right info .. Just want to cover my bases before I rush into something ..
PCTableTalk off-topic group, send a blank email to:
pctabletalk+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[8]