-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GMan

  • From: "Tim Schoon" <nbajammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:27:27 -0400

I think it affects us all MN. I too respectfully but strongly disagree. This
attack was done in public, and it should be resolved in public just the
same. I agree with Peter, I too will be gone if nothing has been done about
this.

Tim :-)      http://nbajammer.speckz.org
ICQ # 5756489   Yahoo: nba_jammer77  AIM: nbajam77   MSN: nbajam77