-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GMan

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:42:35 -0700

Inviting you to a remote connection so I can show you that
jumping folder that's bugging the heck out of me.  I figure if
you see it jumping and not static by a screen shot, you can tell
me what to do about it (smile).

But you will have to explain how I can let you access my

Are you inviting me to a remote connection or did you want to
know if I can
hack into your system from here?         ;O}

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"