-=PCTechTalk=- Re: [Fwd: Partitioning]

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 17:34:24 -0400

Don said, "I can always used my slipstreamed install disks and reinstall
everything, but I would like to figure this out if for no other reason than
to figure it out."

Respect to you for that, my friend!
Here's where your maverick skillz come into play.  I am not, nor have I
ever, run a system with EasyBCD since I've never dual booted between XP &
Vista.  That means I will be of extremely limited help to you on this one.
Hit up Google and see what you can find.  If the info you get is too
confusing, paste it here and we'll see if we can figure it out together.

As an aside, I cannot see any reason for this problem to appear in the first
place.  It may just be a fluke without a fix, but don't let that stop you
from looking into it.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php