-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Folders filling up?

  • From: Disastar <disastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 00:00:38 -0500

Gman, did you try Unlocker?

Lil, I'm curious about this and might have an idea about your H:\BUTTONS and
H:\DATA.  Was there a CD, DVD, or removable drive that used to be H: before
you added the new drive?  If so, then you have a program that is looking for
data at those locations.  I used to have a lot more unexplained folders
before I started assigning only higher letters for new partitions.  I keep
D:, E:, F:, and G: available for any removable drives.  I even always assign
R: to my main DVD drive.

Ed