-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Flash Drive

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 03:33:30 -0400

Hi David,
Keep in mind that USB sticks have a limited amount of writes to them.  Using
them for something like ReadyBoost is surely going to limit their lifespan.
If you notice a significant boost in your computing, great.  but if you
don't, you may just be wasting your stick.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"