-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dire Need of Help

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 13:35:23 -0400

None is Linksys. One wireless adapter is the one built into the Dell
Inspiron 6000 in question, and the other is a Buffalo wireless adapter =
that
I installed from scratch. So, drivers are new too.

No extra networking software. Just the plain jane Windows wireless app, =
and
also the standard Ethernet connection (doesn't work with the two =
wireless
adapters or even the 'wired' Ethernet jack).

Router that I'm using is the Motorola Actiontech, though this is also =
not
working on another router at the customer's house. The laptop was given =
me to specifically troubleshoot this problem.

~ SirTroth
~ ICQ: 1717439
~ YAHOO: SirTroth
~ SKYPE: SirTroth