-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dell Precision 370 - DVD/HD Issue

  • From: "..SheDevil.." <shedevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 01:44:12 -0400

Hi handsome!  Im glad to BE back...I took a bit of "me" time, but now Im back
in the swing of things.  Yeah..hehe, this pc was a bit of a surprise. I
absolutely LOVE it though and Im getting used to it quite quickly. I think
you're spot on, actually - what else is new ;o).  I believe I have the optical
drive as master and the HD as slave.  I also had the first boot the IDE and
then the SATA, so thats now fixed.  I will grab one of my drives back from Taz
in the morning..hehe and give it another whirl.
As always, you're the best darlin!

SheDevil