-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Confessions of a S.........

  • From: RMB White <roguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:43:56 +1300

GMan!

Thank you very much for your reply and:-

1. All ntuser files are recent "Modified" dates except "ntuser.rmbak
Type RMBAK file  modified 26th Nov 07 6,912KB" which is same size as
"ntuser  Type DAT file modified 25th Feb 08"

2. Am working on your other suggestion; regrettably when I open Programs
and track to Mozbackup, I get a splendid picture of the "two splodge"
and "six splodge" items but as soon as I click on Grabzilla to take a
screenshot, this picture disappears of course. I used to know how to
create a screen shot but cannot locate the instructions and even MS
Online Support does not help.

3. Meanwhile, I presume I can move the intrusive eml files to their
correct location without further problem?

Roger W