-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD Creator won't create

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 19:53:44 -0500

The Roxio site has it.  Read the instructions carefully first and be sure
to disable/uninstall any other CD burner software first.

Google says....

 http://www.roxio.com/en/support/ecdc/software_updatesv5.jhtml;jsessionid=Z1
AAW4JOSBSS5LAQAMGBVQVMCACAWIV0

On 5/31/2003 at 5:16 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as Jan Robey
was rumoured to have uttered....