-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Backing Up

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:01:55 -0500

Mike, you say you do a full backup each time.  Can you tell me if that
replaces the one you did before?  Or if Acronis allows you to configure it
so it will do that.  My backup will go directly to my Maxtor External HD
each time I do it.
I have registered on the Forum so hope to gather up a lot of user
information from there.  The first post I looked at was a complaint about
having to manually delete previous backups and he is using vs. 10 so I am a
bit concerned that this won't be as convenient as I had hoped.
Sandi