-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Apple Software Update

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 07:56:20 -0500

I certainly would, mostly because I get a strong feeeling that you'll feel
much better about the outcome before you begin than you would by calling up
Revo.

However, I would then run Revo just to see if it finds any leftovers.  If it
does, report back here on what it found and we'll see if it's anything that
needs to be handled or if it can/should be left alone.      :)

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org