-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Apple Software Update

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:44:34 -0600

I messed up on my reply to this and tried to send from my other address so
of course I was not recognized as a subscriber.  Now have copied and pasted
my reply regarding Java and other things.  Here is the reply I tried to
send:
It was shown as part of the QT removal and I did not think I wanted that
removed so left them unchecked.
I have read FAQ in Revo but I did not find anything to answer a question I
have about the program still showing in Add/Remove Programs. I believe it is
the last update I did of Quicktime and, if I remember correctly, it still
shows in both Add/Remove and in Revo. I am thinking I should go back to Revo
and remove the update but wonder why it was listed separately in the first
place.
Sandi
P.S.Yes, too many questions.  I was really uneasy about removing all of
those Registry entries.. Maybe I should just use the first option for
removal which does not include Registry entries.
And, yes, everything seems to be working normally.