-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Another Win 7 update.

  • From: Steve Aiello <deacondeamon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 09:02:28 -0400

I'll play around later today and do my best to make an image of this setup.
If I need help I'll give a shout.
At this time I have 1 app. that does not like 7, super spyware terminator.
Also 1 utility, Perfect Disk,
and 1 personal program, Desktop Calendar.
Getting ready to head over to the game sites I use, POGO, SLINGO etc, to see
how they work.

The learning curve wasn't as bad as I expected.   In fact it seems that I
was ready to go as soon as I got it installed.  One fix for the sprint air
card, which was easier than I expected.  The look is different then XP or
Vista and that my throw some people off.  But it seems much easier to work
with then Vista is, so far anyway.
 Forgot my printer does not like it also.

Steve

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Steve,
>    Consider diving deeper into that 'techie' world by making yourself an
> image of the drive in its current state before going much further.  If
> anything should go wrong, you'll be able to revert back to the image and
> pick right back up where you are right now instead of having to go through
> full reinstall again.  If you do this, I'll be happy to dub you a
> half-baked
> techie.         ;)
>
>    Then we'll get to work on the Belkin driver issue.
>
> Peace,
> Gman
>
> http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

in the Subject.