-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Another Computer Shopping Questions

  • From: "poppy0206" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:32:04 -0400

Hi Lacy,

I do interenet family tree research.  I would tell your friends to start
with the website www.rootsweb.com and also to search google for the later
Day Saints website.  They can join some various mailing lists through the
rootsweb site pertaining to what area of the world they are researching or
by surnames.

christine