-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Another Computer Shopping Questions

  • From: Foxhillers@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:20:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/03 11:02:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> It wasn't even turned on when it burned. They said it was possible a power
> surge went thru it and even thru the surge protector (another thing that
> enabled me to get help from my homeowners).
> CrisS

Chris
   Their quality has improved on the eMachines..... and, I recommend that
everyone invest in a UPS (uninterruptable power supply) to use with their
computers.... low voltage is as much as an issue as power surges and lightening
strikes.
mjh