-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Another Computer Shopping Questions

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:33:34 -0400

Thank you! I figured, that they were still in business, they had to have
improved somewhat. That is good to know! I could buy one for my daughter for
college in 2 years then - or...as my thoughts are, i could clean this one for
her and buy a new one for me!!! I just don't expect this one, at 5 years old
then, to be able to handle everything they'd need at college - and to still be
running without replacement parts. Of course, by then, the warrenty will be way
up (it's up in october) - so I can have my son replace things on it and not be
as concerned about it. He isn't allowed to touch it that way until the warrenty
expires!
I can see where that UPS would be a good thing to have - I don't have one - but
lately, our electricity has been on and off a lot - and lights dim etc. I worry
about the computer.

Are there good places to buy them?

cris