-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Adobe Flash Player Update (cont)

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 01:39:46 -0400

The official uninstaller is the only way to get rid of the version of Flash
that comes on a newly installed WinXP, too.  I always recommend the
uninstaller first whenever there's a Flash issue.

However, I have found that it sometimes takes more than one run of it to
fully remove the older copy.  Always look at the Details after it has
finished working its magic to make sure it's all gone.  Then, go ahead and
install the latest.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php