-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Adobe Flash Player Update (cont)

  • From: RMB White <roguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 12:46:02 +1200

 Sandi !
I had the same problem, and after wrestling with it found an answer (tho it
may not be the one for you).

When you get to the Adobe download page, BEFORE hitting the download button,
scroll down to "Other browser" and choose "Firefox".  Then  it seemed to
work; at least for me..............good wishes

Roger W

On 9/08/2009 11:18 a.m., Sandi Beach wrote: I went to the Secunia Forums and
found that others are having trouble with this update but not specific to IE
as my problem is. The fix according to one forum member, is to use the flash
player uninstaller. Says it cannot be uninstalled any other way. Then
download and install the latest, which is vers. 10.0.32.18. I have the
uninstaller on my desktop to run if this is what it takes. Still would like
some input from you all or just validation that this is the way to go. Sandi
separate PCTableTalk off-topic group, send a blank email to:
pctabletalk+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[7]
8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.45/2286 - Release Date: 08/06/09 18:17:00

--- Links ---
   1 //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
   2 mailto:pctechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   3 mailto:pctechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx