-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 2 two line phones (was What is ISP?)

  • From: HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 07:45:47 EDT

In a message dated 5/8/2007 3:06:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Is your wife's office already wired for telephone service?
> Is it wired for telephone service with the same phone number as the house?
> If so, then the answer is in the box that the regular phone companies hook
> up to.
>
> If you unplug the connection in that box, that would close the loop, so to
> speak, and Vonage would be available at every phone jack where the regular
> telephone service was available.

Rose,
     Thanks for the reply. What you suggested might be an option once I
figure out how to get the lines to work coming out of the router. I still think
the
problem is in the 2 connector wire side - as in all wires for line one have
to be 4 connector, and all wires for line two have to be 2 connector. Once I
resolve that possibility, then I can take the next step.

Thanks,

HB

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.