-=PCTechTalk=- Another one bites the dust

  • From: Becky kane <bekkykane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 07:51:51 -0700 (PDT)

  Well, it seems this computer could not wait. So many crashes that I tried to
do a format but after 4 try?s I have yet to get it to work. When I first tried
to format the only paper in the box about it said type FORMAT C: \U or soming
like that but I cannot find the paper right now. Anyway I get a error message
almost from the start saying this drive has a partion on it that is os2 or nt
and some programs will not run do I wish to continue.
  When I do it gets through up to loading the cab files in xp and locks up.
When I shut down the os does not work anymore. If I stop before sp2 then my
programs do not work correctly and shut down.
  I can use it but am looking at getting a newer one soon. The only thing that
works is email and surfing the net.
  I saw that deal Jo Ann, I?m going back to your email and check it out maybe
get it but I sure hope it comes with a cpu.

  God Bless and will be catching up on replies soon
  Becky