-=PCTechTalk=- Excel or XL, HOW much?

  • From: "Michael Scott" <mcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:07:43 +0930

Hello Group,

I rang the local Office Shop and enquried about a program called Excel.
Obviously she misunderstood me because she gave me a price for Windows XL.

I have no idea how much everyone else is paying for this ,but $1,079 ?? .
Would that be correct? Any tiny thought I had of an eventual upgrade have been
blown to bits.

I have worked out that, if I save for the next 2 years I might be able to
afford it, but by then there will probably been a couple of new releases
anyhow. Ah well, good ol' 98 will have to do.  Lyn