[pchelpers] Re: strange thing happened

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:58:08 +1300

Definitely check the condition of the Fujitsu and its cables. Do it in
something else if necessary. Confirm the drive is functioning. Clean the
contact pins with a little contact cleaner spray. Try something else in
the position where the Fujitsu was and see if it works. One way or
another this will identify the source of your problem.

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246