[pchelpers] Re: password concerning windows 2000

  • From: "Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:27:42 -0600

I am trying to remember setting up win2000.  When we set up XPpro you have
to put in a password for the master account.  When we set it up we use
'password', since we don't know who will be using it.  Then they can go in
and change it later.  Have you tried 'password' or 'customer' or even
nothing?  Who set up you machine originally, I thought you did your own?

Bob McLellan