[pchelpers] Re: memory

  • From: "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 01:38:12 -0600

Well, I had to scratch my head a few times tonight before I could remember
where to
look for the bios settings.  <come on, no laughing!>  I did the reboot, and
pressed
the right keys, and wal-la, I found the bios setup.
Here's what it said:

System Memory    192 MB
Memory Bank 0    128 MB SDRAM
Memory Bank 1      64 MB SDRAM
Memory Bank 2    not installed

So I guess I didn't have 256 afterall.

It's late, tomorrow's another day.  (OH, this "is" tomorrow.)  Anyway!

Re-Na Hanson
Arkansas USA