[pchelpers] Re: google on my phone

  • From: pccowboy <saddle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 08:56:06 -0600

On 10/9/2015 1:12 PM, Trudy Alatorre (Redacted sender trudy2123 for
DMARC) wrote:

Also, I noticed that part of my videos and pictures changed the name to weird
chinese looking characters and I cannot open them anymore. That told me I got
hacked somehow. I have Kaspersky on my phone since a long time and I scan
regularely, it never found anything.

Normally when you see this is when the file is corrupted. If they are on
your SD card then the card could be going bad.

Dallas

---