[pchelpers] error message

  • From: Re-Na Hanson <rena.hanson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCHelpers <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:23:04 -0600

*/*A friend of mine has a computer problem <listed below>. Can anyone
help her out?
I sent her this link but she said when she tried it, it was grayed out
and she could not do that step in the instructions: * /*See if this works:
http://www.technipages.com/outlook-xp2003-error-this-operation-has-been-canceled-due-to-restrictions-in-effect-on-this-computer-please-contact-your-system-administrator.html*//**//*

*/***********************************************************************************************/*
*/She wrote:  I have Windows 7 and use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. So
less than a wk ago, when I would click on a link in an email I started
getting this message./*
*/"This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on
this computer.  Please contact your system administrator."/*
*/One Brother recommended I download both MALWAREBYTES  and
SUPERANTISPYWARE, which I did and ran them both.  They did find some
things that needed to be quarantined, but it didn't stop this message. I
also tried to do a restore point to a cpl of days b/4 this started,
butfor some reason that couldn't happen, but I prob did something worng,
because I have never done it b/4.  Is anyone familiar with this message
and how to remove these "restrictions"??/*
*//*
*/
/*
*//*