[pchelpers] advice wanted

  • From: "Billyus Eximius" <billy.e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:44:58 -0000

I'm looking for a new printer, I always bought HP and like them.  At the moment
I have an Epson C70 and I hate it, no need to go into details, I just won't buy
Epson again.
My printer needs to be cheapish, but not too cheap, leave that end to me as I'm
in the UK and prices won't be the same.
I would prefer HP, but any printer that is of good build, problem free and
economical on ink is a good starting point, please give model numbers and then
I can compare prices.  oh and if possible, I'd rather not have "chipped" ink
tanks, but if I have to, then I have to.

thanks Billy.................oh my daughters PC, looks like the M board.

---