[pchelpers] Re: advice wanted

  • From: "Shubert Kersey Jr. MT" <skersey2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:58:22 -0500

> My printer needs to be cheapish, but not too cheap, leave that end to me
as I'm in the UK and prices won't be the same.

I too like HP
I use hp 930c at home and 940c at work.  No problems.  I prefer tray feed to
back vertical feed which seems to snag a lot of double sheets or more.

> I would prefer HP, but any printer that is of good build, problem free and
economical on ink is a good starting point,

Is there any cheap INK?  Let me know.  I have tried some of those refilled
inks and usually had to trash them as they would not give a good smooth
photo like real HP ink.

Get a Lasar and the ink is real cheap....said with tongue in cheek!<grin>

shubert