[pchelpers] Re: advice wanted

  • From: "Ed" <edwest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:58:35 -0500

You might check this page at newegg. http://makeashorterlink.com/?N1A722617
I'm partial to the 5150 model for inexpensive though it may have the "tanks"
you said you didn't want. You might make sure that whatever printer you
choose has the connection you need. Some printers come w/only a USB
connection.

From: "Billyus Eximius" <billy.e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I'm looking for a new printer, I always bought HP and like them.  At the
moment I have an Epson C70 and I hate it, no need to go into details, I just
won't buy Epson again.
> My printer needs to be cheapish, but not too cheap, leave that end to me
as I'm in the UK and prices won't be the same.
> I would prefer HP, but any printer that is of good build, problem free and
economical on ink is a good starting point, please give model numbers and
then I can compare prices.  oh and if possible, I'd rather not have
"chipped" ink tanks, but if I have to, then I have to.