[pchelpers] Re: White Screen Locks up on Boot Up

  • From: "G.Cox" <georgetcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:18:43 -0500

Cy,
What I would do first is boot to dos, switch to the c:\ drive, type in
scanreg /restore, enter it and select a previous good registry. Then reboot
normally and see what happens. If that doesn't work then I can't help beyond
a suggestion to re-install windows.

G. Cox
+++
My darkness inside is full of stars - and each one has a name.