[pchelpers] Re: Microsoft Hassling a Teenager

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:59:20 +1300

In that case, who cares what they upgrade to? Many of us will sit back
with an old copy of windows 98 and watch them all go crazy. After all,
it does a great job, and the office software is more than I could ask
for. Who of us will sit back and not be bothered with the awful
silliness they do?

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246