[pchelpers] Re: MP3 site plus MP3 Generation

  • From: "Cyril Halbach" <kr3y@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 22:59:16 -0500

    Pc,
       I downloaded dbPoweramp and tried to make a backup of an audio CD.
The program recognized the CD and all the tracks on it. However when I tried
to get it to write or even TEST write I would get the following message..

The CODEC required to decompress 'N:\Track01.cda' could not be opened.
Unable to access CD Drive 'N:\Track01.cda'

Not quite sure what that means. I only have one Hardware CDROM  R/W drive.
Obviously the program would have to make a copy in some format on the hard
drive so that it could then use that information to burn a backup CD.  Any
thoughts??

 Cy