[pchelpers] Game plugins

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:34:47 +1300

Some months back I found there were a number of on line games that were
handy for that spare hour or two. Many of them are quite challenging. At
some point in that period a needed plugin was deleted in an attempt to
clean up excess files.

Now they remind me that a plugin is required. "Missing Plug-in" appears
when the game appears. I have spent time trying to find such a file, but
so far it has been unsuccessful.

That leaves the option of getting suggestions from the list. If you know
where such files can be found or how to get them easily, please send the
information via the list. It only takes one who knows!
--
Regards, John Durham
Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786