[pchelpers] Re: Game plugins

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:14:45 +1300

On 18/11/2010 10:54 a.m., Ekhart GEORGI (last name last) wrote:
> Hi John
>
>> Some months back I found there were a number of on line games that were
>> handy for that spare hour or two. Many of them are quite challenging. At
>> some point in that period a needed plugin was deleted in an attempt to
>> clean up excess files.
>>
>> Now they remind me that a plugin is required. "Missing Plug-in" appears
>> when the game appears. I have spent time trying to find such a file, but
>> so far it has been unsuccessful.
>>
>> That leaves the option of getting suggestions from the list. If you know
>> where such files can be found or how to get them easily, please send the
>> information via the list. It only takes one who knows!
>
> The list members are still not clairvoyant, so my answer is the same as
> yesterday:
>
> It's impossible to help without knowing which plugins or at least which
> sites you're experiencing problems with.
Here is an example of one:
http://www.fukgames.com/game/16820/library-kiss
When I raise that link I get a missing plug-in message.
This page has content that requires an internet plug-in.
This page contains content that can't be shown because its type is
unspecified.

How would you take that (given the message gives little if any clue
about what specific file is needed to deal with it)?
--
Regards, John Durham
Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786