[pchelpers] Re: For the attention of Ed West

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 09:05:52 +1200

On thing- Windows 2000 (like XP) prefers to use an NTFS partition. I
can't predict how it will react to a pre-partitioned disk made with
partition magic. It might alter the partitions to suit itself. Should be
informative to try it and find out.

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246