[pchelpers] FTP Site

  • From: Gerald Gollinger <gerald3nyc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:51:34 -0700 (PDT)

One of my FTP  sites cannot  be accessed
http://mysite.verizon.net/mymanhattanvicinity/

  I telephoned Verizon and they do not support FTP  The password no longer
works.  I am thinking of allotting it zero disk space and renaming it something
like My Manhattan Place.   On second thought I may be able to remove it from
Verizon system but unsub myself from a newsletter Ifirst.  Any better ideas?

  Gerald

starting at 1¢/min.