[pchelpers] Re: AMD Sempron Chip

  • From: PcCowboy <saddle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:33:46 -0500

Gerald Gollinger wrote:
> With  regard to  Emachines what time  frame were you talking about that
> Emachines has a large incidence of power failure?  Emachines are a German
> company and this country factories were rebuilt since World War II.

I worked as a tech from 2004-2005.
It was for that year that most of the emachines that came in had
power supplies that were out. I'm talking about a town of 14000
and around 10 power supplies for one year.

But in Amarillo I talked with the Best Buy techs and others and they saw
a high return rate for Emachines.

Pc