[patriots] Re: Water Meters

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 20:02:24 +0000

http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/official-defra-confirms-smart-water-meters-are-not-compulsory/
You can refuse these meters according to this. Please give further opposite
genuine advice.
Subject: [patriots] Re: Water Meters
To: patriotsplace1103@xxxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 18:36:58 +0000

Hi Dianne,

All houses have electric meters and many with gas as well. They
come with the house when they are new. However 'Smart' meters
are a different kettle of fish!

I don't think there is anything sinister about them. When they
started fitting them some years ago some people paid less for
their water and some people paid more depending on how their old
water rates were calculated.

Regards

Jack

Unless you are subscriber to the
UKPatriots list,
all emails sent via 'Reply All' to UKPatriots will
be bounced.
You can subscribe here http://www.freelist.org/list/patriots
On 13/12/2015 18:25, Dianne Carr wrote:

No Jack I am not
confusing them with smart meters, but they have told her
they will be on the property near where the water enters the
house. Di.

From: Jack
Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: