[patriots] Re: Water Meters

  • From: "Simon Kotlowski" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "simon.kotlowski" for DMARC)
  • To: "johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx" <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 20:15:27 +0000

People need to stop drinking tap water, it's has chloride, flouride,
pesticides, petrol, birth pill, etc. you need to buy a pure water system, BEV
100 from the states.

Also buy a book by dean murphy "flouride the devils poision" and educate your
selfs.

ADHT, dementure , is caused by chloride and flouride which they put in the
water. All bottled water has chloride and flouride in it. It calcifies the
brain, makes you passive. Dormant, so you can be controlled.

The level of evil is horrific.

Coca cola taste, sweeteners is made from aborted babies.

The FDA (fatel drugs allowed ) states that the safe dosage of flouride in water
should be 0.0000006 g/kg

We are being poisoned, slowly, while you brain is calcified.

Seek the truth, wisdom, and our lord Jesus Christ!!

God bless

On 13 Dec 2015, at 20:02, john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/official-defra-confirms-smart-water-meters-are-not-compulsory/
You can refuse these meters according to this. Please give further opposite
genuine advice.
Subject: [patriots] Re: Water Meters
To: patriotsplace1103@xxxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 18:36:58 +0000

Hi Dianne,
All houses have electric meters and many with gas as well. They come
with the house when they are new. However 'Smart' meters are a different
kettle of fish!
I don't think there is anything sinister about them. When they started
fitting them some years ago some people paid less for their water and some
people paid more depending on how their old water rates were calculated.

Regards

Jack

Unless you are subscriber to the UKPatriots list, all emails sent via 'Reply
All' to UKPatriots will be bounced. You can subscribe here
http://www.freelist.org/list/patriots
On 13/12/2015 18:25, Dianne Carr wrote:
No Jack I am not confusing them with smart meters, but they have told her
they will be on the property near where the water enters the house. Di.