[patriots] Re: UpDate request on GcMaff

  • From: "Simon Kotlowski" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "simon.kotlowski" for DMARC)
  • To: "cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 20:00:20 +0000

You tube "ph kills cancer" also MMS by Jim humble.

The health industry is worth billions, last thing they want is cancer being
cured. How dare we.

You all need to know, the hidden agenda to kill, murder, all gods children.
Adamites,those who blush in there face.

On 13 Dec 2015, at 19:26, "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello John,
I can assure it is genuine, I have a friend who knows people who have been
cured.
It is a crime to say one can cure Cancer! There are many cures, but the
cancer industry does not want this known, as it will dent their huge profits
and hurt the population control programme! They get £40,000 for each chemo &
radiation treatment. It is in the Cancer Charity’s interest not to find a
cure, for when in a cure is found, they will be out of a lucrative job.
PS been very busy, but will contact Albert - Chris