[patriots] UpDate request on GcMaff

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 10:45:25 +0000

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2008/12/03/cancer-cured-for-good-gc-maf-and-the-miracle-cure/
Patriots should be a sceptical lot because we learn so much that is hidden by
the media.About two months ago I read and watched the videos by the man who
supposedly cured cancer patients using GcMaff. He claimed he had cured a
thousand in his clinic in (Switzerland?) I was suspicious of this claim because
he produced no proof of his claim beyond his say so. I know if I had been cured
of terminal cancer I would make the effort to be alongside him.What caused me
to think what he was saying might be true was the murders of the Doctors in
America who were treating patients with GcMaff.Today looking for an update I
came across the charity (?) Cancer UK. link above. They effectively agreed
with the man's assessment that GcMaff is necessary for the effective working of
our white blood cells. They agreed with the man's assessment that nagalase
produced by cancerous cells inhibits the work of the white blood cells. What
they disagreed with was the papers presented describing how injections of
GcMaff cured cancer. There objections were that the tests were not conducted
with the necessary rigour.They did not, it appears from their lack of comment,
ask for or seek out the supposedly cured patients.Has anyone got a better
summary than this?. Has anyone any knowledge of cured patients?At present there
appears to be vested interests on both side of the debate.

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com